Inflammations, benign tissue changes, and disorders such as urinary incontinence are common conditions. At all urological organs benign changes may occur in the course of a lifetime. No reason for false modesty - it can often be helped quickly and easily.
Ask us for more information!
- Ten misconceptions about the treatment of prostate cancer
- ESTRO: Brachytherapy achieves excellent results
- Second Tumar after Prostate Cancer Therapy?
- Prostate Cancer is operated too often
- Fewer complications after laser therapy
- Prostate cancer: Spacer Gel protects against radiation damages
- Dr. Neubauer nominated again best urologist in Germany
- Prostate Cancer - Surgery often not justified