Dr. Neubauer nominated again best urologist in Germany
In a recently published ranking of physicians, Dr. Stephan Neubauer, Specialist in Urology at the West-German Prostate Center, was again voted to be one of the best urologist in Germany and this year he was among the leading physicians at the top of the list. From surveys of surgeons and patients as well as recommendations from incoming Internet research, the Journal HÖRZU tv14 identified nationwide the top 500 physicians. A year ago, Dr. Neubauer had already been honored by the journal HÖRZU as one of the best in his profession.
As specialist in Urology at the West-German Prostate Center as well as the cofounder of the International Prostate Cancer Group (IPG) Dr. Neubauer has been involved, clinically and scientifically for over 15 years in the treatment of prostate carcinoma and the benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). In addition to his pioneer work during the introduction of the brachytherapy in Germany, he has extensive clinical experience with surgical techniques for the treatment of prostate hyperplasia, and thereby ranks among the pioneers in the performing of modern laser techniques. As the author of numerous publications and conference contributions, he is nationally and internationally recognized as an expert for prostate carcinoma.
Dr. Stephan Neubauer is the founder of the Department of Urology at the KLINIK am RING, the West-German Prostate Center, and the International Prostate Cancer Group.
The full article can be read here or downloaded as a PDF
- Ten misconceptions about the treatment of prostate cancer
- ESTRO: Brachytherapy achieves excellent results
- Second Tumar after Prostate Cancer Therapy?
- Prostate Cancer is operated too often
- Fewer complications after laser therapy
- Prostate cancer: Spacer Gel protects against radiation damages
- Dr. Neubauer nominated again best urologist in Germany
- Prostate Cancer - Surgery often not justified