Prostate Resection (TURP)
Currently there is a wide range of surgical procedures availabe for patients with benign prostate enlargement (BPE). TURP (transurethral prostate resection) is the most common treatment method in Germany. Worldwide, TURP was the most frequently performed surgery for men over 65, rapidly being replaced by laser prostatectomy and other less invasive procedures.
- Overview Service Spectrum
- Enlarged Prostate
- Prostate Carcinoma
- Surgical Procedures
- Vasovasostomy (Refertilization)
- Benign Diseases
- Ten misconceptions about the treatment of prostate cancer
- ESTRO: Brachytherapy achieves excellent results
- Second Tumar after Prostate Cancer Therapy?
- Prostate Cancer is operated too often
- Fewer complications after laser therapy
- Prostate cancer: Spacer Gel protects against radiation damages
- Dr. Neubauer nominated again best urologist in Germany
- Prostate Cancer - Surgery often not justified