The KLINIK am RING is equipped with high performance technical instruments and equipment for the so-called magnetic resonance imaging or diagnostic imaging:
Dr. med. Rudolf Kirchner, accredited physician for diagnostic radiology and nuclear medicine: “Aside all of the technique in our area, it is for us of utmost importance that the patient feels comfortable and secure. We want to help the patient to overcome his anxiety and fear of the “tube” as well as possible radioactive substances”.
Dr. Bruno Frentz, accredited physician for diagnostic radiology: "Computer tomography is a medical imaging or x-ray procedure for the imaging of bones, inner organs, cavities, muscles soft tissue, and vascular structures. Detailed cross sections and three-dimensional reproductions allow an optimal and secure therapy planning. The magnetic resonance tomography, however, does show these images without x-rays and much more precise, meaning that also infections can be recognizen."
- Ten misconceptions about the treatment of prostate cancer
- ESTRO: Brachytherapy achieves excellent results
- Second Tumar after Prostate Cancer Therapy?
- Prostate Cancer is operated too often
- Fewer complications after laser therapy
- Prostate cancer: Spacer Gel protects against radiation damages
- Dr. Neubauer nominated again best urologist in Germany
- Prostate Cancer - Surgery often not justified