The correct diagnosis is half the cure!
- PSA Level
- Results of the tissue sample (Gleason score = degree of aggressiveness of the tumor)
- High-resolution, transrectal ultrasound
- CT and MRT
- Bone scintigraphy (scan)
- Choline PET (positron emission tomography)
- Ten misconceptions about the treatment of prostate cancer
- ESTRO: Brachytherapy achieves excellent results
- Second Tumar after Prostate Cancer Therapy?
- Prostate Cancer is operated too often
- Fewer complications after laser therapy
- Prostate cancer: Spacer Gel protects against radiation damages
- Dr. Neubauer nominated again best urologist in Germany
- Prostate Cancer - Surgery often not justified